Jul 7, 2013

Flourishes July It’s Sketchy Challenge

I didn’t participate in card challenge for years, today I saw there is a “It’s Sketchy” challenge from Flourishes, I feel like to give it a try.

Today, I want to make a pink card.

 I used two stamps to create the background, then I used Heart circle elements Nestabilities from Spellbinders, and the Old Tea Rose from Flourishes to be my main image of the card. I colored the rose with my Copic markers, and distressed the edge with Victorian Velvet distress ink.

 I used a ribbon and a button to decorate the card, then I am done !

If you are interested to see more of the cards that I made, you are welcomed to visit my Chinese blog : http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/mandycard
  


4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love this clean design! Thank you for playing the FLLC Sketch with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. is. gorgeous!!! The window design and the image you used are just perfect! Thank you for playing at the FLLC It's Sketchy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!! TOTALLY LOVELY!!!!!!!!!:) WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you've used the sketch and added layers and the beautiful Tea rose too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete